We stand behind everything we make. It’s proof of our pursuit to empower athletes everywhere. For change of mind returns, if you are not 100% satisfied with an item, you can return it for FREE within 15 days of having received your order.
Electronics: Due to hygiene reasons electronics can only be returned if unused and in the original condition or deemed faulty.
If you’re looking to return a faulty or incorrect item, please get in touch so we can get it sorted for you.
Please read the Returns Policy before returning a product to Maxiting.
Please download and print your Return Authorisation Form. Fill out the form with all necessary information and return to the address listed.
Please make your choice carefully, as we do not provide refunds for a change of mind or incorrect decision.
Please note that unless otherwise stated, you will be responsible to pay for the return postage to us.
Please read the Processes and Policies below.
Any issues, please contact us.
- 1. If you decide you are not satisfied with your purchase you have 15 days from received your item to return and obtain a refund/exchange.
- 2. You must use the download, print and complete the Return Authorisation to begin the Returns Process.
- 3.Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and attach the Return Authorisation Form to submit your return online. Please follow the prompts.
- 4. Please ensure you include Your Name, Order Number, Shipping Address and details for return or exchange. It is important you complete the Return Authorisation requirements, with all details to assist in the smooth process of your request.
- 5. Please include the Return Authorisation Form with your product in the return package.
- 6. You are responsible for the return of the product, in an unused, as new condition.
- 7. You must select the appropriate method of shipping to return the product. We recommend using Australia Post or similar shipping with tracking and delivery confirmation, so you are able to track your return and confirmed we have received it.
- 8. Upon receipt of the returned items, we will refund the cost of the items or provide a store credit. We will not refund the cost of shipping.
- 9. Where a replacement item is currently out of stock, a refund or store credit will be issued at our discretion.
- 10. Please allow 7-14 Business Days from receipt of returned goods, for your return to be processed.
- 11. We will contact you as soon as the Return or Exchange has been processed by our returns department. Please do not email requesting updates as this will further delay the process.
- 12. Returns Address is as follows:
- C/O – Returns Department
- 35/81 Major Drive
- Brisbane QLD
If your gear becomes damaged or faulty after use, our team at Maxiting will work together with you to resolve the issue.
If your item does not arrive in original condition or there is a fault, we will work together with you to ensure you are provided with what you purchased. Please contact us at email@example.com with your order number and we will organise a replacement.